Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

Willy has been really encouraging and supportive of my desire to improve my portrait photography. I'm pretty sure he has some ulterior motives and he's hoping that I'll catch the same addicted-to-new-lenses-bug that he has so that I'll be more supportive when he finds a new camera toy or accessory that he wants to get his hands on. Whatever the reason though, I love the support and encouragement!

So in an effort to focus a bit more on my photography skills and put into practice the things I've been learning, I'm going to start entering the photography contest on I Heart Faces. I've been receiving their email for quite a while and love seeing the photos included in the contest. It can't hurt me to enter my photos, right? Right. So this month's theme is "Happiness" and this will be my first entry in an I Heart Faces contest!

Happiness is Mom letting you put your swimsuit on so you can go outside and play in the spring rain.




Photo Challenge Submission
This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com

4 comments:

  1. Really cute photo, he looks really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like he was having lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a cool mom to allow that! I've never thought of it and definitely should remember this sometime - my kids would love it too. Great capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun. And a great idea for a rainy day :)

    ReplyDelete