Friday, July 15, 2011

Real Me: And now for the whys...

HERE is a link to my most recent blog entry for the Win Lose or Blog weight loss competition. I shared the reasons regarding how I gained the weight in my last blog entry. Now I've shared the reasons why I'm so over being fat. I'm curious to know if any of you can relate to some of the things on my list. I suspect some of them are a little universal, and some of them will be really relatable to my friends who struggle with obesity.

In good news, even though our official weigh in isn't until Sunday, I took a sneak peek at the scale this morning and I'm VERY happy about what I saw. AND! Even better than that, because I've eliminated diet soda this week, I was conked out by 11 last night (anyone who knows me knows I'm an extreme night owl so 11 is early EARLY for me) and had a luxuriously solid 7 1/2 hours of sleep which has given me a morning full of energy and enthusiasm that I haven't felt in a long while. I got my work out done first thing and have been doing great with my food. There's no underestimating the feeling of being well-rested, well-fed, and well-exercised. Here's hoping for a few more fabulous days this week so I can look forward to a great weight loss number to report on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job going to bed early, and giving up diet soda. Will you always be posting on this blog when you update your other blog, or is it best to check both blogs for updates? -Teresa

    ReplyDelete