Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Real Me: How I ended up like this...

I just blogged my story of "How I ended up like this..." over on the Win, Lose or Blog page, and since it's about as real as I get, I felt like linking to it here on my personal blog was probably a solid idea. It's the first time I've tried to condense my life full of experiences and excuses regarding my weight (certainly not all-inclusive but I definitely hit the most defining moments). If you're curious about the story of my battle with weight feel free to hop over to my WLB entry which you can find HERE.

And if you're curious how I'm doing so far with my WLB competition? I'm rocking it! I've had a great week and intend to keep having a great week. I deserve a little success and I fully anticipate the scale rewarding my efforts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment