Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankful - Day 7

well it is 1145 pm and i have a goal to be in bed by midnight but i just remembered that i hadnt posted my thankful for the day so here i am quickly typing up my day 7 thankful on my phone since the computer has been shut down for the night

but this makes for an easy item to express my gratitude for... my smart phone. ironically however... my smart phone is acting really really stupid and my caps and punctuation other than periods are not working. but im afraid that if i log out and try to sort out my stupid phone i wont finish by midnight and i cant screw up my in.bed.by.midnight goal on the very first day of the goal. did you see how i had to do that.question.mark. periods instead of hyphens. and typing out question mark. this is ridiculous lol

quirks and all im grateful for my stupid smart phone. i love being able to be connected without disconnecting from the real world people around me by  gluing myself to the computer. 

and i can blog from bed.

at 1155.

im thankful for my phone.

good night. 

insert smiley emoticon. oh how i miss my colon and parentheses right now...

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! Cute! and you made it to bed by midnight! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete